Thursday, June 28, 2007

A Note from Carolyn Mason in Seaside


I often think of his harrowing experience up here on the hill, when the boat trailer got away from him - well, it didn't exactly 'get away from him' - it took him with it! I said the most stupid thing I've ever said in my life - "Don't move, Mort, help is on the way!" Well, he was pinned underneath the trailer - I don't know exactly where I thought he was going to move to! Anyway, he didn't want any help! he just wanted that thing moved! He was a very brave guy - to say nothing about his sense of humor. He's been missed ever since you guys moved away - he always waved to me whenever he went past and I was out in the yard.

3 comments:

Stationary Concrete Plant said...

We are a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community. Your web site offered us with valuable info to work on. You’ve done an impressive job and our entire community will be grateful to you.

- Vacuum De-Watering System | Vacuum De Watering System | Tar Sprayers

taxi for rent said...

When I take a look at your web site in Safari, it looks fine however,

- taxi service ahmedabad | ahmedabad taxi service | cab service ahmedabad

handicraft shopping online said...

If some one wishes expert view about blogging then i propose him/her to go to see this blog, Keep up the good job.

- handicrafts of india | handicrafts from india | handicraft india